Legal services in the “public procurement” sector have become one of the major practice areas of the firm in the last decade. We provide services both to the business sector and to the public administration bodies, assisting applicants in ensuring compliance with tender conditions, submission of tenders and contractual matters, as well as administering public procurement procedures on behalf of notable public institutions. We have a niche specialisation in tenders financed from the EU structural funds (Operational Programme Research and Development for Innovation (RDIO), Operational Programme Education for Competitiveness, Operational Programme Human Resources and Employment i, Operational Programme Enterprise and Innovations (OPEI)) and other forms of aid. Our services include
- Assistance in tender bidding
- Tender administration, acting on behalf of contracting authorities
- Proceedings before the Czech Anti-Monopoly Office
- Representation before the Administrative courts
- Representation and advice in disputes arising from tender contracts
- Tender audits
- Drafting of internal regulation and rules for the selection of suppliers etc.